PokéShots: The Eevee PokéShots: The Eevee

Need moar!

PokéShots: The Mosquito PokéShots: The Mosquito

You have absolutely got to do more of these!

chillphin 2 chillphin 2

Trippy shit yo... fav'd

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Pretty good!

I loved it, however, there are a few things...

Could use some more methods of torture. Like said before, Flamethrower, hammer, punching...

I liked the rope, I would cut a limb off and just reattatch it to another part, which takes me to my next point... the rope doesn't always like to contract all the way. So doing something like that can be rather difficult. And I really miss acid. You should make it where we can throw cups of acid at him.

One of my favourite methods of torture would be to paint a pentagram on the wall, and nail him to the 5 points of it. I then expose the bones of his hands, feet, and upper head... and shoot out his heart. (Note: Doing so doesn't kill him for some reason. Shooting him just right where his heart is.) From there, I select dark red with the paintbrush, and repaint everything but the bones, and his neck&head. (I also shoot his dick out. Thats what you should add to it. A dick that can be either chainsawed off, or shot off.)

The Aventures of PB-Man The Aventures of PB-Man

It was good, though

Adblock plus for firefox works to even block those gay banner ads.

Newgrounds has been banner free for me for a year!

bukKkk responds:

Yeah mate, your not elementary-school and always on your own pc though. :)

> - RhythmBlaster V2 > - RhythmBlaster V2

Nice

Reminds me alot of Geometry wars

Coolio-Niato responds:

The style was inspired by it, glad you liked it =)

Skirmish Skirmish

Get it going. I've never really mixed this genre, but it sounds good. Vocals might need a tad more presence, but sounds good!

TSRBand responds:

Thanks for listening :) will definitely keep working at it!

Edit: Have adjusted the vox slightly based on your tips and updated the file, thanks again!

I'm gay - eiffel 65 I'm gay - eiffel 65

I lol'd

-:: Fractal ::- -:: Fractal ::-

Very good work... feels a LOT like something from Explosions in the Sky. I love it!

Agitat0r responds:

thanks!

Killed by a laser from nowhere. Killed by a laser from nowhere.

Pixely :D

hmm... which face should I wear today? hmm... which face should I wear today?

Pretty good. I could definitely see this being used for some kind of article or an informative video about a mood disorder. Sell it to WebMD lol.

I like it :D