PokéShots: The Eevee PokéShots: The Eevee

Need moar!

PokéShots: The Mosquito PokéShots: The Mosquito

You have absolutely got to do more of these!

chillphin 2 chillphin 2

Trippy shit yo... fav'd

Onyx Animation Onyx Animation

Wtf is this?

ninjaflashboy responds:

its basically an animated cell for my mate when hes streaming he leaves it up when he goes afk or when he needs to do something of screen he adds his own text and such with it so its not as bland :P

Previously on Deadspace OnyxAnomaly Previously on Deadspace OnyxAnomaly

Little effort

ninjaflashboy responds:

not so much little effort more that i have little skill

Circuit Skirmish 2 Circuit Skirmish 2

Pretty good

Pretty good video... but with standard 10- radio codes... a 10-1 is a weak signal.

- Move Your Feet - - Move Your Feet -

Wonderful... ORIGINAL-ish video

I remember the original, and to challenge JoeandTom (I'm in a mood where fighting is fun...) I watched the original again.

Are you on something!? Very little of it was similar... unless you are talking about the whole "sprite theme." Then yes... that was the same. Egad... looks like you have never, ever, ever, seen a tribute video before. Go rot in a hole and learn to review. Also, the music was similar... what are you going to say to all of the artists who made the Wierd Al videos... they stole the music? What were you expecting, a remix? A version of the song sung by them, with diffrent lyrics and a diffrent beat?

rtil, Beautiful video... keep it up. I liked the way you did this, very nice... though the DBZ segments were very random, (however, I guess the original was random in itself.) You are an amazing artist, I would love to see more work from you in the future. (BTW, are you an FLCL fan? Just wondering, from some of the imagery in this, and some of the work on your website.)

"Winter" "Winter"

Man, that was pretty fucking sick...

I love you!

Merry Christmas!

Sherbalex responds:

WEEEEEE
feliz navidad N SHIIIIIT

My New Grounds My New Grounds

You forgot "Woot all my 5 belong to this"

Nice, and to think I just bought an HP, when I could have been equally attracted to NG, and it's specs. Oh well! Nice syncronizing.

The Truth Is The Truth Is

The truth is...

There is no truth!

I have always hated that they never dubbed his lips, (Though the fight scene was awsome between auska and the rest of the military,) and have always waited for someone to actually dub them.

So, from the bottom of my heart, 5/5, 10/10, and I'm recommending this for a collection!