Skirmish Skirmish

Get it going. I've never really mixed this genre, but it sounds good. Vocals might need a tad more presence, but sounds good!

TSRBand responds:

Thanks for listening :) will definitely keep working at it!

Edit: Have adjusted the vox slightly based on your tips and updated the file, thanks again!

I'm gay - eiffel 65 I'm gay - eiffel 65

I lol'd

-:: Fractal ::- -:: Fractal ::-

Very good work... feels a LOT like something from Explosions in the Sky. I love it!

Agitat0r responds:

thanks!

Nothing Special Nothing Special

"So is it bad that they blend together? What do you mean?"

Yes it's bad. It means he had difficulty telling different parts apart. Your different sounds do not relate well to each other. It kinda muddies the whole thing up.

Your balance is wayyy fucked. Throughout the whole thing I found myself fading the volume up and down; your lead in particular is just wayyy to loud; it overpowers the other parts and quite frankly, makes it rather unpleasant to listen too as a result.

Like NevoMusic said; I don't mean to sound like a dick, or harsh... but you did ask for the advice. You stated you haven't done a lot on this track; but you also stated you're having trouble conveying a lot of emotion in your music... do you see the correlation? You can't just automate MIDI sequences and hope for the best. You need to shape the sound... you need to filter out harsh frequencies... you need to figure out how to make the end of a specific phrase really resonate with your listeners.

Sobriety Sobriety

It had a nice energy to it; in my mind's eye I envisioned a constant climb to the top; with unforgiving weather. There's a really good progression to it that reminds me of an M.C. Escher painting.

Something for migashi Something for migashi

Groundhogs!

Rahmemhotep responds:

It's a true story. Them groundhogs done e't my all cucumbers and habaneros. Saw a rabbit eatin' 'em too, but rabbits are less annoyin' since they're cute and don't dig massive holes under your barn.

They left my mountain tomatoes alone, though. Those were goooood tomatoes.

(GFM) Zelda on Crack (GFM) Zelda on Crack

Illegal!

Undertale - His Theme (Smash Remix) Undertale - His Theme (Smash Remix)

I love this sort of progressive song. The only thing that really kind of hit me is that for some reason, the final movement doesn't seem quite... as explosive as it could be.

The key change at 2:28 really hooked me; I'd like to hear more of it... fucking love it!

Keep it up! :D

look for a familiar landmark, and if that fails, climb a tree and wait for help. look for a familiar landmark, and if that fails, climb a tree and wait for help.

Way too loud; I don't think it would be half bad if you watched the clipping.

I was afraid for my stereo...

Finding unity Finding unity

I liked it; It makes me wish I had some X. I do feel as though the bass rhythm was cut a little prematurely without having something to replace it... I feel that if I were rolling or tripping that it would take me out of my trance state about a minute before the song ended.